One of the biggest advantages of receiving treatment at Advanced Orthopaedic Institute (AOI) is our complete commitment to your total care – from examination, diagnosis, education, and treatment to physical rehabilitation and assistance with insurance and administrative matters. We’re on your side every step of the way.
While we offer a variety of medical services at AOI, everyone on our staff is thoroughly trained and dedicated to ensuring that your experience at AOI is enhanced by comprehensive care and rapid recovery.
- Advanced Extremity MRI
- In-House X-ray
- Knee Pain Treatment
- Effective non-surgical treatment
- Orthopedic Doctor Consultation
- Pre and post op physical rehabilitation
- Administrative assistance with insurance*
- Sports and work training and conditioning
- Accurate diagnosis
*We do not accept workers comp, medicare or medicaid
AOI Standard of Practice
- The most accurate diagnosis possible
- The latest advanced medical equipment
- An open state-of-the-art MRI extremity scanner, available during your office visit
- Effective, non-surgical treatments and options
- A highly-specialized facility dedicated to orthopaedic shoulder and knee injuries
- A team of doctors, nurses, rehabilitation specialists and technicians
- Personal, one-on-one assistance with insurance and details
- A calm, relaxed and infection-free* environment
*Our patients are injured, not ill; therefore, our facility remains infection-free. We are proud to say that our operating room has never performed a procedure on an infected patient.
If your injury does require surgery:
- We take care of you on-site, state certified Surgery Center. You don’t have to go to a hospital.
- We use minimally invasive surgical procedures that dramatically reduce your recovery time.
- There will be minimal scarring, with tiny entry points similar to the diameter of a pea.
- You will receive same-day service — walk in, walk out – no crutches, no overnight stays.
- The same friendly, reliable staff is with you from consultation through rehabilitation.
- There is a comfortable waiting area for family & friends, complete with refreshments, snacks and DVD/ Satellite Entertainment Theatre.
- You will benefit from thorough follow-up and physical rehabilitation services.